Job LevelNon Management
To provide administrative and back office support to the Sales team by coordinating and tracking sales activities within the different departments.
Minimum Requirements of Job
- Grade 12
- Recognised Administration Diploma.
- Task Management
- Client Service
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good administrative and business acumen.
- Assist new KAMs with SFDC navigation.
- Assist KAMs with IT escalations and queries especially when they are out of the office.
- Assist KAMs with DOA approvals if and as required as well as Submission of Business Cases to the relevant departments.
- Follow up on Termination and Cancellations from lists obtained from respective KAMS and process accordingly.
- Assist with Account Creations (limited to 2 individuals)
- Assist with SOS Queries (limited to 2 individuals)
- No PA / Secretarial / Marketing work will be performed by Sales Admin
- Sales Admin Staff will not liaise directly with Customers
Maintain accurate record keeping
- Coordination of all contracts and documentation within sphere of control to ensure that department record keeping is up to date.
- Maintain filing of all contracts and other related documents to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Ensure that SLAs within sphere of control are maintained effectively.
Provide administrative support to the Sales department
- Follow through of orders and provide status updates to KAM
- Responsible for responding to KAMs queries efficiently, accurately and in a professional manner.
- Developing a knowledge of companys products, services, policies, procedures, systems and Corporate Governance
- Liaise with Service Delivery support to address order issues in a timely and professional manner
- Facilitate the MSA signature process and obtain the signed version for the KAM.
- Submit customer RICA/credit vetting documentation timeously (completed by and received from the KAM) for Credit Vetting approval
- Submit and manage Cession documentation and Cession System Process
- Resolving complaints with respect to order implementation before escalation occurs.
- Request Bulk Feasibilities and assist in any formatting requirements
- Log Geographical number porting and follow up thereof.
- Liaise with Order Management if an order gets rolled back, assist in getting the order amended to go through and be delivered.
- Assist KAM`s with obtaining copies of customer invoices and liaising with billing, escalating and managing customer queries on behalf of KAMs as required.