Job LevelNon Management
To effectively position Liquid Telecom to be the Telecommunications partner of choice in the SMB market by cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and consultatively solution selling Liquid Telecoms services that meets the clients requirements. The SMB Account Manager is therefore responsible to nurture a healthy prosperous relationship between Liquid Telecom and the customer.
Minimum Requirements of Job
Qualifications required to perform role
SKILL & COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO THE ROLE
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills written and verbal
- Project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Presentation skills
- Proposal Writing
- Business Acumen
- Planning and organising skills
- Related University degree advantageous
- Knowledge and proven track record in Sales
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- +2 years sales experience
** please note this job is office bound
Forecast opportunities and maintain a sales pipeline in order to reach sales targets
- Generate leads and develop a pipeline for all sales segments across Liquid Telecom
- Identify and establish relationships in new and existing geography and segments
- Provide pre-sales and after-sales assistance in bid/tender processes
- Manage customer relationships with allocated and new clients
- Deliver presentations and propose consultation based solutions
- Keep abreast on the market changes and have a broad understanding of Telecommunication Services, Frameworks, Technologies
Effective Account Management (target)
- Develop and maintain business relationship with customers in the SMB vertical.
- Identify key role players and develop and maintain a personal professional network with relevant decision makers
- Develop and maintain an account plan within the context of the customers objectives and Liquid Telecom's strategy
- Obtain information on competitor activity and evaluate and implement
- Understand the customers requirements and implement customer business growth strategies in conjunction with Liquid Telecom's delivery and support functions
- Ensure that all Service Levels agreements are met.
- Track and record sales activities on all accounts on SFDC.
Build and Grow Client Relationships To ensure excellent Customer Experience
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Maintain or improve account profitability by customizing solutions as per customer requirement
- Participate in broader Liquid Telecom strategies and business initiatives in order to generate more revenue.
- Identify new market opportunities by selling and integrating Liquid Telecoms offerings to new and existing clients
- Develop, review and implement a detailed sales strategy for all account
- Ensure all support departments are adequately briefed on customer details, to enable delivery of the order and adequate after sales customer support.
- Conduct business professionally and ethically by adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes