Job LevelMid Management
Monitor and control all programme activities, critical milestones and initiate actions where necessary.
Minimum Requirements of Job
- BSc. Electrical/Electronic Eng. B Tech HND or 3 years tertiary education.
- Project Management Qualification (Diploma).
- Membership of Programme Management organisation an advantage.
- Experience in LAN projects related to Cisco networking technologies.
- 5-6 years project management experience within the IT Services field.
- Experience of networking products and the planning, deployment of Cisco networking services is a clear advantage.
- Project planning and task level experience in end to end processes such as physical deployment of networking equipment, managing internal resources and 3rd parties during configuration and commissioning, manage change requirements with client organisation and quality control/signoff.
- PC and networking experience with SAP, Microsoft Office and Projects.
- Able to identify and analyse a program schedule critical path.
- Detailed planning of tasks and alignment with internal and external stakeholders to achieve contractual delivery dates.
- Stakeholder management and client management.
- Manage the LAN transition activities as part of the Transition phase
- Liaise with internal customers, BUs and Corporate Departments as well as client stakeholders.
- Analyse internal customer requirements and generate end-to-end programmes based on detailed designs.
- Setup and generation of project WBSs to support contractual deliverables.
- Execute programmes within budget and to committed timelines.
- Compile and submit weekly programme reports to Transition Programme Management.
- Facilitate, monitor and manage cross functional activities and processes.
- Setting up and taking minutes of all cross functional and one-on-one meetings.
- Facilitate Programme closure and analysis to Programme results.
- Monitoring, analysis and feed back of all business processes.