Engineer – IP Specialist Advanced Service Delivery - LT20171117
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
Job LevelNon Management
- Liquid Telecom's Advanced Service Delivery department requires expert Solutions Architects and Systems Integrator skills to work on strategic Enterprise IP networks.
- The team needs to meet design requirements and work closely with the project management team to deliver the work on time.
- The incumbents will be responsible for the designs(Solutions Architect function) and execution (System Integrator function) of all large strategic Enterprise bespoke IP Networks and must have the skills to design and integrate networks from legacy to new generation type architectures and associated configurations.
Minimum Requirements of Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 Years work experience, Multi-skilled in Data Networking and services for Enterprise customer Networks and experience is required in the following areas: Solutions Architect / System Integration / IP planning related work
- Support with Tenders as and when required
- Willing to travel to customer meetings/workshops
- Valid driver's license
- Design Solutions and deployment support of IP network engineering solutions for stable operation of IP networks supporting IP Telephony, Network Security Services.
- Upgrade and modification of IP networks to satisfy services growth and Network expansions.
- Development of IP networking support for all new services such as SD-Wan/SDN etc.
- Provide System Integration support for Enterprise customer IP Networks. Also perform due diligence on Customer Networks. Use various internal Network Management systems and tools.
- The following equipment is relevant: LAN, WAN, WiFi, Network Security, Mobility (APN's and VPN's) etc.
- The following Services are relevant: Routing and Switching , IPv4, IPv6, Layer 2 and 3 VPN's, VLAN's, VFI, VRF,IPAM etc.
- Attend to various meeting arrangements and workshops including travelling to and attending meetings at customer premises Nationally.