Job LevelMid Management
To secure and/or develop relationships within Public Sector. Specifically, in Local Government, Provincial Government and National Government. Expanding our market share and revenue within certain billing accounts to make Liquid Telecoms the preferred supplier of services within these accounts. Hunt to grow market share and revenue for Liquid Telecom within non-billing accounts in Public sector, within the Western Cape.
Minimum Requirements of Job
- Related University degree advantageous
- Knowledge and proven track record in Sales
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- 5 years sales and marketing experience in the ICT and Telecommunication space
Strong understanding of business and consultative selling.
- The ability to engage on a consultative selling and business solution crafting approach.
- Ability to secure and develop strong relationships and become a strategic partner with assigned accounts by consulting with a high degree of industry expertise and knowledge, raising the level of contact and staying visible within the account.
- A team player with experience in working independently and the ability to work across several departments to craft the best solution for, and with, the customer
(Technical, Functional, & Behavioural)
- Ability to work across several departments to craft the best solution for, and with, the customer.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- The ability to negotiate with and sell to senior-level executives, management and staff within the assigned accounts.
- The personality and demeanour suited for building and maintaining lasting relationships.
- Self-confident, determined and self-motivated
- To sell Telecommunications products and services to assigned portfolio of Strategic customers in Public Sector.
- To grow annual revenues as agreed based on the portfolio of clients allocated
- To develop relationships within the portfolio with the intention of expanding our market share and revenue within the accounts and to make Liquid Telecoms the preferred supplier of services within these accounts
- Develop uniquely large and/or complex strategic opportunities over and above run rate business
- Correlates customers Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators to Business Initiative and Projects
- To identify and cross sell new products and services through diligent and thorough account management principles
- Develop and execute on account plans
- To maintain a high level of administration as relates to orders, forecasting, revenue tracking and planning