Job LevelNon Management
Managing technical element in the Store.
Minimum Requirements of Job
- We are currently looking for Retail Technical Consultants in the telecommunications industry.
- The position requires a Grade 12 or higher.
- 1-2 Years experience in telecom / technology retail sales.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills (English and one other relevant official language).
- Experience in all aspects of customer experience management including customer query/complaint resolution.
- Ability to negotiate and operate in a pressurized environment. Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand and communicate products and services to the customer based on their specific needs or requirements, and process applications and transactions on the relevant systems.
- Handling enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Gather information from customers to determine the issues being experienced by the customer,
analyse and evaluate the information in order to troubleshoot the problem.
- Responsible for the set-up of all devices brought in by customers.
- Educate customers on how to use the devices purchased.
- Responsible for fault finding on desktops/laptops that are experiencing connectivity issues.
- Responsible for checking that device settings are correct or if a device swop out is necessary.
- Perform all device swops and ensure that all device swops are fully functional.
- Arrange for the repair of damaged goods.
- Order stock
Operations & Customer Service:
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a calm and prepared manner
- Adhere to the process of administration activities, e.g. banking, RICA, stock ordering, sales
application process and weekly/monthly stock takes.
- Operate cash registers and accept payment, prepare finance arrangements (e.g. invoices and
- Forward planning for the retail store in terms of service demand, stock, point of sale and other ad
- Package goods for customers and arranging delivery
- Pricing, stacking and displaying items for sale and keeping the store tidy and attractive